A combination of mathematics, business knowledge, tools, algorithms, and machine learning approaches is described as data science and analytics. revealing hidden patterns or insights from raw data that can be extremely helpful in the formulation of significant business decisions. We collaborate closely with our clients & implement Big Data Infrastructures that make use of and expand their existing IT infrastructure or create new IT infrastructure while maintaining the lowest TCO.
1. Track a company's earnings, costs, and profitability.
2. Analysis of profitability and management of financial performance.
3. Setting a budget, and creating long-term company plans.
4. Anticipating and controlling financial risk.
1. Tracking and monitoring assets in real-time.
2. Planning asset investments.
3. Analytics, planning, and scheduling for asset utilization Asset replacement, disposal, and modernization techniques.
1. Optimization of patient care.
2. Attention through proactive care.
3. Optimising the use of equipment and space in the clinic.
4. Detection of fraud in health insurance.
5. Prediction of the workload for medical staff and optimization of shift work.
6. Prediction of the workload for medical staff and optimization of shift work.
7. Risk evaluation of the patient and recommendations for an individual care plan.
1. Predictive modeling and study of consumer behavior.
2. Segmenting customers to create specialized sales and marketing efforts.
3. Offers personalized upselling and cross-selling to increase customer lifetime value.
4. Risk management for managing customer churn and attrition.5. Analysis of customer sentiment.
SALES AND PRODUCT ANALYTICS:
1. Analytics for sales channels.
2. To create pricing strategies, use pricing analytics.
3. The detection and forecasting of sales trends.
4. Analyzing the performance of a product.
1. Root cause analysis for production loss.
2. Schedule for equipment maintenance.
3. Analysis and improvement of equipment efficacy overall.
1. Monitoring and analysis of departmental and employee performance.
2. Analysis and improvement of employee hiring strategy.
3. Cost analysis of labor.4. Analysis and improvement of employee hiring strategy.